Please Contact Us if you would like to find out any more about our work on the following partnership collaborations.
- BOP Consulting: Hannah was Associate Director, leading a new Organisational Transformation practice based on The Digital:Transformation Approach for BOP.
- Cultural Enterprise Office: Rudman Consulting acted as specialist digital business advisor to start-up enterprises within the Scottish Creative Industries between 2010-16.
- Leidos: Hannah acted as Associate Principal and developed a Digital Transformation practice based on Digital:Transformation Approach for this global technology solutions company 2016-17.
- Mission, Models, Money: Hannah was an Associate of Mission Models Money between 2008 and 2014. In particular, she developed and delivered work programmes with MMM that were focussed on digital and environmental sustainability opportunities. Projects included: Scottish National Companies’ Collaborative digital working group (National Theatre Scotland, Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet, Scottish Chamber Orchestra, Royal Scottish National Orchestra); Sustainable Ability; Re.evolution; and Re.think. Culturing Our Creativity was the latest 2013 co-produced strand of work – watch here.
- TEAM Tourism Consulting: Rudman Consulting worked with TEAM Tourism Consulting to produce the 2011 national review of Technology and Tourism for Scotland, a report currently shaping Scottish Enterprise’s policies for future support into the tourism sector.