“Professionalism, experience, sense of humour, and timely response is how ASIMÉTRICA would define working with Rudman Consulting. We are looking to expand our relationship with them in an international context. What we see from Spain is that they’ve supported many organisations in the complex journey of becoming digital businesses. I recommend their work and hope to continue working with them for a long time.” Raúl Ramos, Socio Director.
From micro-enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), to large institutions: Rudman Consulting works with all scales and models of business. We’ve worked with over 150 organisations at C-suite level via our successful, internationally renowned Digital:Transformation Approach for digital transformation. The Approach uniquely blends creative practices, design thinking, and action research together with modern change management methods. The approach facilitates enterprises to go on a journey of digital transformation:
- by clarifying vision, mission, and purpose to ensure it is fit for a digital era;
- by building people’s confidence, capacity, and capability to act intrapreneurially and transform the enterprise to work in new digital ways;
- to create and innovate new digital business models and value propositions working entrepreneurially with customers and partners;
- to become more open and engaging to increase digital participation with customers, clients or audiences; and
- to become agile and collaborative to develop new digital products, or services, or experiences.
This is business transformation, which involves working across all levels and departments of organisations. Rudman Consulting engages with you to facilitate your enterprise working out where it’s at, where it wants/should/needs to be, and then creating the vision for how the enterprise is going to get there. This work is usually a blend of facilitated meetings, workshops, desk research, storytelling (including by film or other rich media), creating business cases for changes, and developing strategic roadmaps and implementation plans.
Rudman Consulting also supports government and arms-length bodies on strategic and policy development. This work usually involves getting stakeholders, boards, and C-suites together; facilitating a good heated debate, undertaking desk research, surveys, and interviews to ascertain market/customer/competitor position; and blending any academic perspectives, if required. ‘Tourism and Technology’ (2011), was a confidential report for Scottish Enterprise, by Rudman Consulting and TEAM Tourism Consulting. It was the result of strategic development consultancy work undertaken, and the report was the blueprint for Scottish Enterprise’s national strategy for supporting the Scottish tourism sector 2012-15.