Jump to

DT:TV Case Studies

How To… E-Publish: a guide to digital documents

This learning journey was written and curated by AmbITion Scotland lead consultant, Hannah Rudman. Many publishers are in the midst of a gradual transition to digital publishing. Their traditional business models are being disrupted by new e-business models. The whole e-book market is rapidly evolving, and a lot of self-publishing companies are offering e-book deals bundled […]

Simulcasting, webcasting, and live streaming

This learning journey has been curated by AmbITion lead consultant, Hannah Rudman. Ever since digital video over the internet became of high enough quality to represent the aesthetic quality of live arts and cultural events; and broadband provision had great enough bandwidth, arts professionals have been considering live streaming, webcasting and even simulcasting. This learning […]

Digital marketing & online ticketing

This learning journey has been curated by AmbITion lead consultant, Hannah Rudman. Digital marketing (or e-marketing) and online ticketing are still core subjects for the arts, cultural and heritage sectors. Despite CRM and social media changing the landscape, our websites, e-newsletters and online ticket sales are still hugely important. This learning journey focusses on these […]

Open data, open source, APIs and innovation labs

This learning journey was curated by AmbITion Scotland lead consultant Hannah Rudman. This learning journey introduces you to the concepts of open data and open source, as well as explaining about the opportunities and implications of making your data available to others through an Application Programming Interface (or API). We’ve worked in a knowledge sharing […]

Environmental Sustainability via digital

This learning journey has been curated by AmbITion Scotland Lead Consultant Hannah Rudman. IT and digital technologies account for about 3% of the world’s global carbon footprint (CO2 emissions). But, it can help the other industries, responsible for 97% of that footprint, reduce theirs. Although not obviously huge carbon and pollutant emitters, the creative industries […]

Accessibility online

This learning journey has been curated by AmbITion Scotland Lead Consultant Hannah Rudman. Being accessible online is an essential for any arts, cultural or heritage organisation or practice. All of us want to provide maximum equanimity of access to our work, and that includes the work we promote and deliver online. This learning journey provides […]