Through Rudman Consulting’s AmbITion Digital Transformation programmes, tens of microenterprises have undertaken transformation journeys. A large number of their in-depth case studies can be viewed.
Cove Park: A remotely located Artists’ Residency centre, completed a transformation journey through The AmbITion Approach, which has seen their organisation’s digital communication capacity grow, and their digital capability increase across their operations, despite the digital issues thrown up by their location.
- First Movement: Digital development feasibility and business planning for this East Midlands cultural organisation that works with learning disabled people, creating projects that develop and promote their unique creativity.
- folly: Rudman Consulting led a business development consultancy in 2007 for folly, a media arts agency that now runs a successful consultancy arm, folly consult, to help the arts sector with digital content and open source web development (turnover yr.1 £35k, yr 2 £50k, yr 3 £100k).
- Green Close Studios: Together with folly consult, we worked with Green Close Studios in 2006 on ideas that would help them create new digital sales channels for their work and digital support channels for artists collaborating with them.
- Off The Rails Arthouse: The AmbITion Approach was undertaken with the team of volunteers in 2014 to develop a digital strategy and implementation plan that would shape the next phase of the organisation’s development.
- Scottish Sculpture Workshop: Worked in 2014 with this remotely located national advocacy organisation for sculpture through undertaking The AmbITion Approach to digital development.
- The Audience Business (TAB): Reviewing the Edinburgh Portal Pilot Project (now launched as Clicket), and facilitating TAB’s own digital development.
- Uist Wool: The AmbITion Approach was undertaken in 2013 with the new organisation, to develop an holistic digital strategy for Uist Wool – a community benefit society that will operate a new spinning mill and wool centre on the island of Grimsay in the Outer Hebrides. Listen to their case study!
Please Contact Us if you would like to find out any more about our work with micro enterprises – many more SME businesses, higher education and public sector institutions have worked with Rudman Consulting.