“AmbITion continues to help a diverse range of organisations use digital technologies to develop new projects and strengthen and grow their businesses. This is not only great news for the organisations themselves, it benefits the cultural sector in this country as a whole. Making the most of the opportunities presented to us by digital technologies and building a more robust and sustainable digital infrastructure is vital to the continued success and growth of Scotland’s creative sector.” Iain Munro, Acting Chief Executive, Creative Scotland.
Please Contact Us if you would like to find out any more about our work with the following public sector clients.
- Arts Council England National Office, and NE Office: Rudman Consulting worked with regional and national offices on digital development policy – this involved establishing pilots; guidelines; events and provocations in 2006-7. Rudman Consulting also delivered AmbITion England 2007-2009 (£1.5m) for Arts Council England.
- Asimetrica: in 2012, Rudman Consulting guest-programmed a morning of Marketing de las Artes – a national, Spanish arts conference.
- Creative Scotland: Rudman Consulting has designed and delivered, together with Culture Republic, the national digital development programme AmbITion Scotland 2009-11 (c. £1.1m), and AmbITion Scotland 2012-14 (c. £1.2m).
- National Theatre of Scotland: We generated blueprints of the as-is technology and digital content and communications capability of NTS in 2008. Additionally, we co-produced the award-winning online production Five Minute Theatre with NTS in 2012.
- National Theatre of Wales: We were part of the inaugural team, establishing NTW as a digitally agile organisation, made up of a digital community and presented through digital channels.
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra: We generated blueprints of the as-is technology and digital content and communications capability of RSNO in 2008.
- Scottish Arts Council (SAC, now Creative Scotland): In 2008, together with Roger Tomlinson, Rudman Consulting authored “Getting Digital” for SAC in 2008 – a positioning and provocation paper ahead of the creation of Creative Scotland.
- Scottish Ballet: We generated blueprints of the as-is technology and digital content and communications capability of Scottish Ballet in 2008.
- Scottish Chamber Orchestra: We generated blueprints of the as-is technology and digital content and communications capability of SCO in 2008.
- Scottish Opera: We generated blueprints of the as-is technology and digital content and communications capability of SO in 2008.
- Scottish Enterprise (Tourism): Together with Team Tourism Consulting, we produced the 2011 Technology in Tourism report, an overview of the state of the digital challenges and opportunities, and recommendations for the tourism sector in Scotland.
- Scottish Enterprise: Together with SE, we produced the Scottish Creative & Digital Industries’ work for the 2020 Climate Group of the Scottish Government in 2011 .